UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:47:54 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: The weather only made it better!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The weather only made it better!!!  (Read 1976 times)
VADSLRAM
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:45:21 pm »

I had a blast!!! Grin
Special Thanks to the WV family and the VA father/son team that helped us out of a few slippery parts.
Instead of filling up here w/pics I just listed them in my web storage area http://home.mindspring.com/~dave.mcdonald1/
I've got some video of CJ rock and I'd love to get a copy If anyone got it) of our gold YJ making it up the rock.
Anyone know how the Liberty faired? I didn't see her Friday night.
I had to leave early because of a family emergency but I hope everyone had fun Saturday.
Here is one pic after we duked it out with a rock...I call it a tie. I was too lazy to spool in the cable, it didn't break.
Chris Sine
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 08:10:57 pm »

You guys did very well for what you brought out. I love all the shots of the rear of my Ruby. Sorry you guys had to leave early. Hope all is well.
Chris Sine
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:53:57 pm »

Here are some pics http://community.webshots.com/album/570537854EtcElr?vhost=community
John Nachman
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:44:06 pm »

I had a blast!!! Grin
Special Thanks to the WV family and the VA father/son team that helped us out of a few slippery parts.
Instead of filling up here w/pics I just listed them in my web storage area http://home.mindspring.com/~dave.mcdonald1/
I've got some video of CJ rock and I'd love to get a copy If anyone got it) of our gold YJ making it up the rock.
Anyone know how the Liberty faired? I didn't see her Friday night.
I had to leave early because of a family emergency but I hope everyone had fun Saturday.
I hope the emergency wasn't bad, we missed you on Saturday. Lots more silding around. Sorry about the license frame, but a big congrats on driving up CJ-5 Hill...I had the hook ready if you didn't make it....

Capital City Four Wheelers, Va4WDA, U4WDA, Scrambler Owners Assn., NCBBA
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2000, 2002 & 2008 Grand Cherokees, 2005 Ford F250SD, 2004 Acura MDX, and 1976 CJ-7 in a lot of pieces
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: The weather only made it better!!! « previous next »
Jump to: