UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 07:52:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,024 Posts in 3,234 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: The weather only made it better!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The weather only made it better!!!  (Read 1889 times)
VADSLRAM
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:45:21 pm »

I had a blast!!! Grin
Special Thanks to the WV family and the VA father/son team that helped us out of a few slippery parts.
Instead of filling up here w/pics I just listed them in my web storage area http://home.mindspring.com/~dave.mcdonald1/
I've got some video of CJ rock and I'd love to get a copy If anyone got it) of our gold YJ making it up the rock.
Anyone know how the Liberty faired? I didn't see her Friday night.
I had to leave early because of a family emergency but I hope everyone had fun Saturday.
Here is one pic after we duked it out with a rock...I call it a tie. I was too lazy to spool in the cable, it didn't break.
Chris Sine
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 08:10:57 pm »

You guys did very well for what you brought out. I love all the shots of the rear of my Ruby. Sorry you guys had to leave early. Hope all is well.
Chris Sine
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:53:57 pm »

Here are some pics http://community.webshots.com/album/570537854EtcElr?vhost=community
John Nachman
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 09:44:06 pm »

I had a blast!!! Grin
Special Thanks to the WV family and the VA father/son team that helped us out of a few slippery parts.
Instead of filling up here w/pics I just listed them in my web storage area http://home.mindspring.com/~dave.mcdonald1/
I've got some video of CJ rock and I'd love to get a copy If anyone got it) of our gold YJ making it up the rock.
Anyone know how the Liberty faired? I didn't see her Friday night.
I had to leave early because of a family emergency but I hope everyone had fun Saturday.
I hope the emergency wasn't bad, we missed you on Saturday. Lots more silding around. Sorry about the license frame, but a big congrats on driving up CJ-5 Hill...I had the hook ready if you didn't make it....

Capital City Four Wheelers, Va4WDA, U4WDA, Scrambler Owners Assn., NCBBA
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2000, 2002 & 2008 Grand Cherokees, 2005 Ford F250SD, 2004 Acura MDX, and 1976 CJ-7 in a lot of pieces
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: The weather only made it better!!! « previous next »
Jump to: