UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 22, 2014, 08:34:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,024 Posts in 3,234 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: Thanks to the folks in group 1 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks to the folks in group 1  (Read 2564 times)
milkman
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:23:28 am »

Many thanks to the guides in group 1 and everyone that helped/advised us. It was great fun finding out what my KJ could do. I now know what improvements I need to make, too. I'm not sure what group help me out at the top of the mud-pit, but thanks to them, too. Look forward to next year's event, but hope to meet up with you guys on the trails before then.
AndyW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:01:20 pm »

Hey Milkman
We sure did have a blast running around on those slick trails.  I was very surprised how well the KJ did.  Looks like my next trip to OR will be in Sept for the Annual Trail Ride.  Hope to see you there and the modifications.

Andy W.

Oh by the way did that wobble/vibration you had after the last day go away?
Josh Howery
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 09:33:45 pm »

I believe that was our group.  Black CJ7 Huh
milkman
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 08:49:45 am »

Oh by the way did that wobble/vibration you had after the last day go away?

No, not yet. I'm going to pull off the wheels this weekend, and clean them out with a pressure washer. I think that there's just a lot dried mud in there throwing off the balance. It doesn't track off to one side, so I don't think the alignment is off.
pbo2274
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:11:34 pm »

Group 1 was awesome we had a lot of great people... Having the stockers there made it very interactive... Looking forward til the next time we get to wheel with you guys... 

Matt
AndyW
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 08:43:30 pm »

Hey if anyone out there know's how to reach Big Mike (big red Renegade) tell him I still have the machetti he let us use to clear some branches.

It hasn't been a week and I'm ready to go again... Grin
milkman
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 07:01:07 am »

Spent the day yesterday cleaning out all the mud from under the Libby. Popped off the flares, took off the skids and wheels. I pulled out three 5 gallon bucket loads of mud from under the Jeep!. Then power washed it and filled my driveway with mud. Power washed the wheels, and under the hood. Cleaned the engine while I was under there. Other than mud everywhere, the only damage from the weekend was some dents in the armor (expected) and a broken cold air tube. The rough ride is gone, too. Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Virginia Wheel-In 2009  |  Topic: Thanks to the folks in group 1 « previous next »
Jump to: