UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 12:10:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,049 Posts in 3,255 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  South Central  |  Topic: Congressman Lamborn: New Meeting Date « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Congressman Lamborn: New Meeting Date  (Read 1231 times)
Dan Wagman
ghost

« on: March 23, 2009, 05:21:35 pm »

Please note that there has been a change in date and time for our meeting with Congressman Lamborn:

Friday, April 17 at 4pm.

This change has been implemented based on the many messages I received from constituents, indicating that a Monday morning meeting would be troublesome.

The meeting location is 1271 Kelly Johnson Blvd., Suite 110.

Dan
Dan Wagman
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 05:11:07 pm »

A summary of the issue at hand to be discussed with Congressman Lamborn on Friday, along with references to the violations of federal law, can be found here:

http://www.bodyintellect.com/forest_service/FS_NEPA.pdf

This is brief and to the point and well worth your time to review.

The main law that applies here, including text of references to other sections of federal law, can be accessed here, but is extensive: http://www.bodyintellect.com/forest_service/36_CFR_220(NEPA).pdf

Hope to see you at the meeting with Lamborn on Friday, 4pm, 1271 Kelly Johnson Blvd., Suite 110, in Colo. Spgs.   
Dan Wagman
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:45:42 am »

I just received the following from the Congressmanís office. I shall inform you about the new date once it is set.

Dan

<<Mr. Wagman,

This is just to follow-up on my phone message I left earlier. I wanted to confirm that our office needs to cancel the meeting this afternoon due to the weather. We still would like to have the meeting take place to discuss these issues and will reschedule at a later date and time. Please give me a call at 202-225-4422 and we can get something on the schedule. 

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause but I am sure you would agree that it may be unsafe for members of your group and our staff members to drive to the district office for the meeting today.

Thank you,

Abby Gunderson
Office of Congressman Doug Lamborn (CO-05)
437 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
202.225.4422 (phone)
202.226.2638 (fax)
abby.gunderson@mail.house.gov  >>
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  South Central  |  Topic: Congressman Lamborn: New Meeting Date « previous next »
Jump to: