UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 10:39:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: renewing club membership « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: renewing club membership  (Read 2416 times)
max jeep
« on: April 03, 2009, 08:51:50 am »

I have noticed that our club is not on the current membership list. I have not received any notification of dues renewal. I have been trying to renew on line but there is no place for club renewal as I seeit.  I need to get this done and add some members. Who can take care of this? Thanks Max Soliday Fatboys jeepers
dds4x4
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 09:21:10 pm »

Hang in there Max ... there is a slow down due to the previous Membership Director stepping down.

Someone will be with you soon ... I hope!
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 09:25:00 am »

Max

Thanks for trying to renew online.  We have not included that in our online renewals for clubs yet.
We will add that to our agenda to include soon.

As Doug mentioned, our previous membership director stepped down. 
We will have someone pull that and get your membership renewal info on the way.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
max jeep
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 06:07:41 pm »

I hope you can get this resolved soon because I am setting on one new member and would lke to get mine and the clubs done . Thanks Max
Luana Schneider
4 Lakes 4 Wheelers
ghost

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 11:40:35 am »

This is quite timely since at our club April meeting I asked about United's dues and I was told that no bill was received as of yet.  I assume the bill would have been sent to the delegate and so I should have realized that no bill was sent yet since that bill would have been sent to our address (snail mail or e-mail).  Those members that joined through our club, do they get  a billing or does the club get a billing listing those folks also or do you just send the club the billing with the club just sending in dues & and address listing of those who have chosen to join or rejoin United this year?  Yes, our club is not 100% anymore since the last dues change and we already have the dues for those who are joining or rejoining United this year--our treasurer just wants a bill of some sort to proceed.  Our membership cards say expires 5/31/09 so we really should have a bill before May 1, so we can act on this at our May meeting.  Our club only collects dues for United with the annual club membership dues--those who join our club after the payment to United for the year are welcome to join United for the current year directly with United and then through the club when the club dues are due.  This way our club is not responsible for trickling in membership to United during the year.

I know our club would not object to an e-mailed bill--that would be fine.  Just something from United explaining the dues and renewal process is needed.

Thanks
Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 04:15:05 pm »

Carla was kind enough to get me caught up on some of the club renewal mailings last month, Luana, but I still need to go through and get letters out for those expiring through 6/09.  Unfortunately my work schedule is a bit hairy for the next couple of weeks, I probably will not get them out until after April 15.

The letter/invoice will include the club renewal only - it will not include renewal notices for the individual club members.  You can either return the list of renewing members to us with the club renewal, or better yet if you could e-mail the roster to membership@ufwda.org as an Excel file and cut down our admin load, that would be great.  Also included with the letter will be a request for an e-mail address for future invoices so that we can push them out electronically in the future.

Questions, comments or other inquiries please let me know treasurer@ufwda.org

Member - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club
VP - Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Luana Schneider
4 Lakes 4 Wheelers
ghost

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 05:39:03 pm »

Thanks, Paul, for your timely reply.  I can understand the workload issue until after April 15 and as long as I have something by May 1 that will be a major help.  The roster by e-mail is not a problem.  I assume that request will be in the billing with the address so in giving it to the club treasurer he will have everything right there to know what to do?...just simpler for me and I assume for other delegates as well.  Also sending a billing by e-mail is no problem on this end, but I would highly recommend those you send out that way have a receipt requested on it!  That's a comfort zone for not only you, but for us delegates!
Thanks again!
Luana Schneider
4 Lakes 4 Wheelers
ghost

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 10:37:29 pm »

HELP!!  The 4 Lakes 4 Wheelers still hasn't received the billing for the United dues!!  I believe the club dues do not expire until 5/31 so it will not jeopardize our delegate's voting at the United meeting OR for any absentee votes.  Per our club rules we need a bill in order to pay the dues.  It is fine if ithe bill is sent via e-mail to my e-mail address.
Thanks
Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 11:45:01 am »

I will work on them this weekend Luana

Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 12:15:11 am »

On it's way to you Luana

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: renewing club membership « previous next »
Jump to: