UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 01:23:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,036 Posts in 3,242 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Barnwell Mountain Wheel-in 2009  |  Topic: We hope you bring your rig to the AGM and visit us when you're done! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We hope you bring your rig to the AGM and visit us when you're done!  (Read 1795 times)
Eric Barnes
ghost

President - Southern High Rollers, Houston TX

« on: April 02, 2009, 07:30:04 pm »

Greetings and Salutations;

My name is Eric Barnes and I'm the President for the Southern High Rollers 4x4 Club out of Houston, TX.  I will be helping out with organizing some trail rides for the weekend after the AGM at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area down the road a piece from Dallas.  Just wanted to extend an invitation to anyone thinking of bringing a rig to come do some fun wheeling.  If y'all have any questions at all about terrain or difficulty of the trails offered, please post 'um up!   Barnwell is a great place to wheel with most trails being middle of the road in difficulty (perfect with one or both axles locked on 35s).  There are a few trails on the tougher side and even more on the lighter side.  Weather should be pretty darn nice that time of year as well so a good time should be had by all.

Hope to see you there!!!

Eric

1980 CJ7 Chevy 350 w/MPFI, 700R4, Atlas 4sp, Tom Woods shafts, TeraFlex CRD60Rs front and rear, ARB/Detroit w/5.38s  SOA front, 4 link w/King Coilovers in rear.  107" Wheelbase and 170:1 final..............Just plain fun.
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:46:19 am »

Eric

Thanks for the invite, and I hope to have my lifted TJ there on 35's.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Barnwell Mountain Wheel-in 2009  |  Topic: We hope you bring your rig to the AGM and visit us when you're done! « previous next »
Jump to: