UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 10:41:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
13,952 Posts in 3,173 Topics by 970 Members
Latest Member: Mactron
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: Coal Creek OHV: August 22, 2009? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coal Creek OHV: August 22, 2009?  (Read 1168 times)
Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association

« on: July 27, 2009, 07:20:55 pm »

My first and only visit to Coal Creek was in conjunction with the UFWDA AGM in Oak Ridge in 2005.

I have finally managed to convince some of our CORE members to make the trek there for the weekend of Aug 22. Someone at the AGM gave me their card (which I -- of course -- cannot now locate) with the offer of coming out to play with us and help show us around to the best parts if we ever got there.

So my question is whether that individual or someone else in the area might be willing to come out and play with us. We're going to be staying in Walland with former club members who will probably be there with us. It will be a small group of no more than 5 vehicles probably and maybe as few as 3 vehicles. Some modifications, all street legal types and we will be interested in blue/green level trails with some interest in at least seeing some of the hard core stuff, even if it's out of our league.

Anybody interested?

Either let me know here or email me through the links.

Thanks!

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Dave Logan
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 07:42:30 pm »

Keith,
Normally, I'd be happy to show you around, but I plan on attending an event in Alabama to sell tickets for our Rescue Tellico Jeep. http://www.koth4x4.com/

I'll pass your request around and see if someone local can come out and play.   Grin

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you talk to them.
dds4x4
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:59:00 pm »

Guess we won't see you on Drummond Island that weekend, eh? Keith!

http://www.msg4x4club.com/

We are staying for 10 days in the U. P. of Michigan to enjoy the scenes and quiet.

Have FUN at Coal Creek, we were there and DONE that in '06???, didn't we!
Keith Holman

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 08:31:06 pm »

Was it 06? Thought it was 05? Anyway, been trying to get CORE down that way ever since. It finally came together this year and then fell to this weekend. Have a great time in the UP and make sure we get to hear great stories and see some pics when you're done.

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: Coal Creek OHV: August 22, 2009? « previous next »
Jump to: