UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 08:30:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,033 Posts in 3,239 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Mountain Adventures  |  Topic: Snowshoe trip « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Snowshoe trip  (Read 2996 times)
John Caliri
ghost

« on: July 30, 2009, 09:39:38 am »

Is there any more information available for this ride?  I have been to a JJ at Snowshoe before and my son and I are looking for a fall/end of summer trip.  All I can make out are the dates and price.  I would like to see something of an agenda (when to arrive, when the trail rides are, etc...)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have never wheeled at Snowshoe, this would be a great opportunity for you.

John

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Paul Vargas
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:00 am »

John

Thanks for asking that.
Marti is working on that as we speak, and it should be posted soon.

It should be a good time for all at a great venue.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 01:04:10 pm »

John,
I hope that you can make it out to the event. It is going to be a great time!! We are still working on the final schedule, however, the trail rides will be Saturday and Sunday. Friday evening is a check in day but you do not have to check in or arrive that day. We are having a meet and greet Friday night but no trail rides on Friday. You may check in on Saturday morning before the first trial ride. The driver's meeting will begin at 8:30 and you can check in prior to that. I hope this helps. I have posted some FAQ's on this thread as well but if you have any other questions please let me know and I will answer them for you.

Thanks
Marti
Darryl Allen
ghost

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 06:04:19 pm »

Marti, there are several of us coming from Hard Rock Crawlers in Md. 

Thanks for putting this together.  Should be a great weekend.

Darryl

Darryl Allen
Hard Rock Crawlers
Southern Md
John Caliri
ghost

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 09:52:59 am »

Thanks for the info!  that's really all I needed was the trail ride days... have to try and work this around my son's football games...

For any of you considering, the snowshoe trails are great fun, used only at events like this. 

John

"Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
Paul Vargas
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Mountain Adventures  |  Topic: Snowshoe trip « previous next »
Jump to: