UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 09:09:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,058 Posts in 3,262 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Vendor Support « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vendor Support  (Read 821 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: July 30, 2009, 10:38:37 am »

I would like to remind everyone to take advantage of the deals offered by the vendors that support UFWDA.

We are working on compiling a list of all the vendors and the discount codes to use with them to save you money.

When you do that, you are telling them thanks for supporting UFWDA and the work we do to save trails.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:33:11 pm »

Great, Todd. I was looking at http://www.ufwda.org/showmembers.php?cat=S the other day and wondering if that was an up-to-date listing.

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:46 am »

Keith

I do not think it is, but I will put Marti on it to update it.

We are working on some new vendors for support.
But I think that page would be a good one to list the discount code on for our members to refer to.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Vendor Support « previous next »
Jump to: