UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 07:40:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23  (Read 1203 times)
Rich Banfield
ghost

« on: February 07, 2010, 03:07:49 pm »

I will be hosting a S. NewEngland Military Jeep run and campout May 22-23

This will be a Military Jeep convoy thought the back (dirt) roads of S. New England and black out/night run with camping.
Civilian Willys and olive Green Edtion Willys Jeep TJ's
can come too.

To be added to the list contact: Rubiconrich1@aol.com

Rich B
86 CJ7 T18,Scout Dana 300
dds4x4
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:36:43 pm »

I can just imagine the early morning radio alerts  "we are being invaded, the military is holding covert night time operations in the backwoods of New England"   Shocked   

Have FUN, wish I could join in on the "tail end", alas, no military Jeep and too far for a weekend trip.
But we might head that way in the Fall.
Rich Banfield
ghost

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:29:21 pm »

Well we only had 6 Jeeps but it was a fun run. The Willys guys loved it hoping to do it next year.

Rich B
86 CJ7 T18,Scout Dana 300
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23 « previous next »
Jump to: