UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 03:24:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,049 Posts in 3,255 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23  (Read 1222 times)
Rich Banfield
ghost

« on: February 07, 2010, 03:07:49 pm »

I will be hosting a S. NewEngland Military Jeep run and campout May 22-23

This will be a Military Jeep convoy thought the back (dirt) roads of S. New England and black out/night run with camping.
Civilian Willys and olive Green Edtion Willys Jeep TJ's
can come too.

To be added to the list contact: Rubiconrich1@aol.com

Rich B
86 CJ7 T18,Scout Dana 300
dds4x4
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:36:43 pm »

I can just imagine the early morning radio alerts  "we are being invaded, the military is holding covert night time operations in the backwoods of New England"   Shocked   

Have FUN, wish I could join in on the "tail end", alas, no military Jeep and too far for a weekend trip.
But we might head that way in the Fall.
Rich Banfield
ghost

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:29:21 pm »

Well we only had 6 Jeeps but it was a fun run. The Willys guys loved it hoping to do it next year.

Rich B
86 CJ7 T18,Scout Dana 300
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: S.New England Military Jeep run and Campout May 22-23 « previous next »
Jump to: