UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2014, 05:13:06 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,035 Posts in 3,241 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: UFWDA Board Meeting Conference Call « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFWDA Board Meeting Conference Call  (Read 1467 times)
Jim Mazzola
UFWDA President
ghost

« on: April 13, 2010, 06:20:41 pm »

That's right everyone, UFWDA is going to hold it's first (to my knowledge) Delegate invite BOD meeting. Tentative date is early May but we wanted to get the word out early enough so that interested parties can solicit their membership for questions they may want answered by the BOD. We will be holding this meeting through one of the available Web-X or Go-to-Meeting services that are available. There will also be a call in number provided when plans solidify.

We will also put out an agenda prior to the meeting so that you'll know a few of the topics that will be discussed.

We will also outline the procedures we would like followed like introducing yourself and identifying specific questions you would like addressed.

We may also try to solicit questions beforehand so that if research is needed we will have some time to investigate the answers.

Jim-kb8ymf
PR Director UFWDA
Jim Mazzola
UFWDA President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 11:47:11 pm »

Ok I lied just a little bit......

Tentative date:
May 25th approx 8:30 EST
We will post up an agenda and an outline of how we would like to the meeting to function
Stay tuned for more info
jim-kb8ymf
Pat Brower
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 09:40:16 am »

Will do.
 Cool

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Jim Mazzola
UFWDA President
ghost

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 12:01:16 am »

ATTN: UFWDA Delegate and Individual members.

As announced a while ago, the UFWDA BOD will be holding a conference call May 25th 2010.
The details are being worked out  as we speak. It will tentatively be around 8:00 pm Eastern Std Time.
We would like to understand the magnitude of attendance and the representation of participants on this call.
Meaning, are you representing an Association, or Organization, or are you an individual member.
This is not meant to detract from the importance of any topic that is brought up but rather understand where the active participation is coming from.
To do this I would ask any persons interested in participating in the call to please send me an e-mail @ prdirector(at)ufwda.org indicating what/who you are representing.
Upon reciept I will return e-mail you with the specific call in number and access code.
Details of the Agenda will also be posted shortly on the forum as we will likely understand that aspect before we can nail down the conference call number. We will also need to understand the volume of users as this may affect what type of call in number or service we decide to utilize.
I will also include the agenda information on the return e-mail to you.
You are free to add topics and we would encourage to do so on your return e-mail to us so that we may appropriately address your concerns.
If we are unable to address the issue we will tell you so and tell you why or when we will be able to.

Thank you and we all look forward to hearing what you have to say or comment on.

jim mazzola-kb8ymf
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: UFWDA Board Meeting Conference Call « previous next »
Jump to: