UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 12:55:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: NZFWDA annual conference and meeting « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NZFWDA annual conference and meeting  (Read 1219 times)
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« on: April 15, 2010, 04:34:21 am »

The New Zealand Four Wheel Drive Association Inc has its AGM and conference over the weekend of 22/23 May in Palmerston North.
www.nzfwda.org.nz

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Doug Saul
ghost

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 04:19:32 pm »

Sorry Peter, I have a scheduling conflict that week, or I would be there looking for a ride in the passenger seat .... let's see, is that the right seat or the left??

Maybe I can manage a trip down under, one of these years?
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:12:47 pm »

Doug, you'd be most welcome but regretfully at our annual meeting we don't do 4x4 trips. For us the May period is going into winter and there are no holiday weekends so we just go to the meetings for the weekend and then head home. In fact I'll be taking a plane rather than driving the 5 hours from Auckland to Palmerston North.

I'm surprised at how few Americans actually get down here. The US$ goes further here.  I've had people say that it's the long flight but those same people have often driven for a couple of days to go to a meeting!

Regards
Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Trade Shows & Events  |  Topic: NZFWDA annual conference and meeting « previous next »
Jump to: