UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 10:34:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 974 Members
Latest Member: Johann
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  International  |  Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin' « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin'  (Read 2541 times)
Doug Saul
ghost

« on: September 04, 2010, 12:16:35 pm »

Hope all is well in your area?
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:06:03 am »

Hello Doug, no effects on my region but certainly some dramatic outcomes in the Christchurch region, where a fault line has moved significantly. Some injuries but no one killed, which is amazing. There's going to be a lot of work for builders!

Did you go on that Drummond Island event recently? I'm hoping that someone will send me some pics and a few words as well as the BFG presentation.

Regards
Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Doug Saul
ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 03:25:38 pm »

Unfortunately no, too many GREAT wheelin' opportunities to choose from.
I was in southern Indiana for the Hi-Lift JackTrail Day and then the IFWDA Quarterly meeting in Indianapolis on Sunday.
You should have my write up and pictures from the Hi-Lift event to use.

I have passed along your request to the Great Lakes folks, I would hope someone will provide you some good information.

Take care!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  International  |  Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin' « previous next »
Jump to: