UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 07:32:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,059 Posts in 3,263 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Wheel-In 2010 Snowshoe Mountain  |  Topic: Important UFWDA Wheel-in information « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important UFWDA Wheel-in information  (Read 1421 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: August 09, 2010, 01:25:33 am »

• We will not be returning from the trail ride for lunch so you will need to pack a lunch and drinks
  • Please make sure that your gas tanks are full prior to arriving at the staging area on Friday and Saturday morning
  • The weather can change rapidly on the mountain so I would recommend bringing a jacket and cool weather gear as well as warm weather clothes.
  • There is a small provisions store on the top of the mountain and a convenience store with a gas station at the bottom of the mountain. I would bring what you need with you because the closest Wal-Mart is an hour away.
  • There is a restaurant in the lobby of the Inn at Snowshoe and if you are staying at the Inn at Snowshoe, you will receive free breakfast buffet each day.
  • There are restaurants in the Central Village and at Top of The World including a Pizza place, the Junction (which serves American cuisine) Firefox Grill (which serves smoked meat and Bbq) Starbucks, a Chinese Restaurant and more.
  • There will be a free raffle Friday and Saturday night.
  • In addition to the free raffle, we will have a 50/50 raffle Friday night and a large raffle Saturday night. You may purchase tickets for the raffle Saturday anytime during the event.
  • You may check-in for your hotel reservations at either the Top of The World, which is at the top of the Snowshoe Mountain resort or you can check in at the Inn at Snowshoe.
  • There are two ways to get to the top of the mountain. I highly recommend taking the entrance on the Inn at Snowshoe side of the Mountain. You should be able to see the Inn at Snowshoe when you are entering the resort on either the left or right, depending on the direction in which you are traveling. If you do not see the Inn at Snowshoe, then you need to continue traveling straight until you see the Inn at Snowshoe.
If you have any questions please contact me at 434-465-5302.

Thanks
Marti
[/list][/list]
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  UFWDA WHEEL-IN  |  Wheel-In 2010 Snowshoe Mountain  |  Topic: Important UFWDA Wheel-in information « previous next »
Jump to: