UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:39:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,028 Posts in 3,238 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  International  |  Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin' « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin'  (Read 2369 times)
Doug Saul
ghost

« on: September 04, 2010, 12:16:35 pm »

Hope all is well in your area?
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:06:03 am »

Hello Doug, no effects on my region but certainly some dramatic outcomes in the Christchurch region, where a fault line has moved significantly. Some injuries but no one killed, which is amazing. There's going to be a lot of work for builders!

Did you go on that Drummond Island event recently? I'm hoping that someone will send me some pics and a few words as well as the BFG presentation.

Regards
Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Doug Saul
ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 03:25:38 pm »

Unfortunately no, too many GREAT wheelin' opportunities to choose from.
I was in southern Indiana for the Hi-Lift JackTrail Day and then the IFWDA Quarterly meeting in Indianapolis on Sunday.
You should have my write up and pictures from the Hi-Lift event to use.

I have passed along your request to the Great Lakes folks, I would hope someone will provide you some good information.

Take care!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  International  |  Topic: Hello Peter, how's the shakin' « previous next »
Jump to: