UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 01:23:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Western Pa Trail Symposium 2010 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Western Pa Trail Symposium 2010  (Read 1618 times)
Com Chewy
ghost

« on: September 20, 2010, 01:55:47 am »

Hey Guy's: I’m Com Chewy and I have been working with Hannah Hardy of the The Pennsylvania Environmental Council (PEC) in the Pittsburgh office to get the Motorized Sects more involved with the Western Pa Trail Symposium 2010 to be held at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township, Friday October 22nd 2010 since we were not represented during their prior meetings. Yes I do need help in pulling this off from all of the motorized groups and to implement a Shared Access Program here in the Commonwealth since I’m good at getting us in the door and securing time for our agenda which we now have.
We will be represented by a Panel with a Representative from each of the Motorized Sects (e.g. ATV’s/UTV’s, Motor Cycles, Snowmobiles, Buggies and Four Wheel Driving) this is where I need the help PLEASE. Invitations have been forwarded to most of the state and national organizations (e.g. NOHVCC, NORA, AMA, BRC, UFWDA, PaOHV, and Pa DCNR PARTAB Motorized Board Members) and would like proactive participation from UFWDA, a requested for clubs in each of the six DCNR Regions to get involved via an information table for the Municipal Representatives and Panel participation to show your Stewardship of the Land through trail clean-up and remediation, as well as a proactive endorsement of R.S.2477.

Thank You in advance for your support in this endeavor after all it is for you and future generations of our hobby……….

Later

Com

Go as slow as possible, and as quickly as necessitated…………
Doug Saul
ghost

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 07:34:42 pm »

Thanks for the heads up!
Pat Brower
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 07:53:25 pm »

It sounds like you looking for someone from UFWDA to attend your meeting on behalf of the organized four wheel drive community.
Am I reading this right?
(Just double checking)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Com Chewy
ghost

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:39:46 pm »

Yes, and we will be covering more Shared Access Areas for Motorized Recreational usage as well Non-Motorized Trail Systems. We need to convey to the Municipal and State Bureaucrats’ that we are in fact a viable economic entity that can be used to improve their Hometown economy on Main Street through Shared Access OHV Parks and Areas in and near their community’s.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:55:03 am by Com Chewy » Logged

Go as slow as possible, and as quickly as necessitated…………
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Northeast  |  Topic: Western Pa Trail Symposium 2010 « previous next »
Jump to: