Author Topic: IFWDA is back  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Doug Saul

• ghost
IFWDA is back
« on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:36 pm »
Effective Janaury 1, 2011, IFWDA will again be a 100% supporting Member Organization of United Four Wheel Drive Associations!
The motion passed at today's Quarterly in Indianapolis with a vote of the Club Delagates of 16 to 1.
THANKS IFWDA!!    GREAT to have you back at 100%!   
(even though we know many of you remained supportive as Individual members and as Clubs)

Offline Peter Vahry

• UFWDA International Vice-President
  • Administrator
  • ghost
Re: IFWDA is back
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 04:25:54 am »
Great stuff Doug, It will be good to have one of the founding associations back within UFWDA and hopefully it might create a 'snowball' effect among a number of other 4x4 associations on the fringe of UFWDA.

Peter
Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member

Offline Dave Logan

• Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
  • ghost
    • 4WD School
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:01:34 am »
That's fantastic.  Welcome back, folks.   ;D
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you talk to them.

Offline Scott Sperling

• Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
  • ghost
    • Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 10:04:50 am »
Geeee Doug..... that didn't take you long to post up the good news.  :D ;)
Member: Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association- Former President, Vice President, UFWDA Delegate and Raffle Chairman
Fat Boys Jeepers- Founding member and club coordinator- http://www.fatboysjeepers.com

Offline Paul Hittie

• Just a guy with a Jeep!
  • ghost
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 10:17:55 am »
Great news, thanks for the support IFWDA!
Member - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club
VP - Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association

Offline Chris Boucher

• ghost
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:46 am »
Good news! 
United Life Member
VA4WDA
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Curator - Unofficial Chesapeake Jeep Museum

Offline Ryan Sweany

• ghost
  • e-wheeler extraordinaire
    • JPFrog Offroaders
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:52 am »
Not only is IFWDA "back", but we have a newly elected United Delegate as well.....me!

I ran un-opposed, so it wasn't much of an election. Quick intro:

Current president of JPFrog Offroaders, though my second term is up this December and I'll be turning over the reigns to someone else for a while. I served 2 terms as club president and one as secretary. I've been a individual member of United for several years, and a member of IFWDA (as an individual and then through my club) for about 7 years or so. That happens to be about as long as I've been into offroading. My wife and I kinda fell into this when we bought an old CJ-7, and decided to do more than just drive the dirt roads.

Professionally, I worked in Higher Education for about 12 years, and now as a project manager and trainer for an educational software company for going on 5 years.

Communication is key, and something all organizations struggle with. I hope to help keep IFWDA and UFWDA connected as best I can!

I'll see you all online, at the AGM, and maybe even on the trail over the next few years.

Offline dds4x4

• ghost
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »
WELCOME Ryan!

Note to Forum Administrator - Please ADD    IFWDA Delegate   to Ryan's position title.

Ryan will be a GREAT addition to the UFWDA Delegates Forum and Conference and Delegate Calls.

Doug

Offline dds4x4

• ghost
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:55 pm »
Well I did have to drive back to Ohio first, Scott.     ;D