UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 11:45:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: IFWDA is back « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IFWDA is back  (Read 1315 times)
Doug Saul
ghost

« on: November 14, 2010, 07:49:36 pm »

Effective Janaury 1, 2011, IFWDA will again be a 100% supporting Member Organization of United Four Wheel Drive Associations!
The motion passed at today's Quarterly in Indianapolis with a vote of the Club Delagates of 16 to 1.
THANKS IFWDA!!    GREAT to have you back at 100%!   
(even though we know many of you remained supportive as Individual members and as Clubs)
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 04:25:54 am »

Great stuff Doug, It will be good to have one of the founding associations back within UFWDA and hopefully it might create a 'snowball' effect among a number of other 4x4 associations on the fringe of UFWDA.

Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Dave Logan
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 08:01:34 am »

That's fantastic.  Welcome back, folks.   Grin

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you talk to them.
Scott Sperling
Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 10:04:50 am »

Geeee Doug..... that didn't take you long to post up the good news.  Cheesy Wink

Member: Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association- Former President, Vice President, UFWDA Delegate and Raffle Chairman
Fat Boys Jeepers- Founding member and club coordinator- http://www.fatboysjeepers.com
Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 10:17:55 am »

Great news, thanks for the support IFWDA!

Member - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club
VP - Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Chris Boucher
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 10:51:46 am »

Good news! 

United Life Member
VA4WDA
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Curator - Unofficial Chesapeake Jeep Museum
Ryan Sweany
ghost

e-wheeler extraordinaire

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2010, 11:13:52 am »

Not only is IFWDA "back", but we have a newly elected United Delegate as well.....me!

I ran un-opposed, so it wasn't much of an election. Quick intro:

Current president of JPFrog Offroaders, though my second term is up this December and I'll be turning over the reigns to someone else for a while. I served 2 terms as club president and one as secretary. I've been a individual member of United for several years, and a member of IFWDA (as an individual and then through my club) for about 7 years or so. That happens to be about as long as I've been into offroading. My wife and I kinda fell into this when we bought an old CJ-7, and decided to do more than just drive the dirt roads.

Professionally, I worked in Higher Education for about 12 years, and now as a project manager and trainer for an educational software company for going on 5 years.

Communication is key, and something all organizations struggle with. I hope to help keep IFWDA and UFWDA connected as best I can!

I'll see you all online, at the AGM, and maybe even on the trail over the next few years.

dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »

WELCOME Ryan!

Note to Forum Administrator - Please ADD    IFWDA Delegate   to Ryan's position title.

Ryan will be a GREAT addition to the UFWDA Delegates Forum and Conference and Delegate Calls.

Doug
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 07:59:55 pm »

Well I did have to drive back to Ohio first, Scott.     Grin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: IFWDA is back « previous next »
Jump to: