UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 07:57:48 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Annual Meetings  |  Topic: 2011 AGM - June 8-10, Little Rock, AR « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2011 AGM - June 8-10, Little Rock, AR  (Read 6629 times)
dds4x4
ghost

« on: January 05, 2011, 09:16:01 pm »

Save-the-Date Notice!

For you folks with busy (four-wheeling) schedules, put these dates on your calendar NOW!

Join your fellow United Four Wheel Drive Associations members for the 35th Anniversary Annual General Meeting in Little Rock, Arkansas.

More to follow, so stay tuned.  If you haven't enough patience (even big kids seldom do), post you questions or suggestions here and we'll try to answer them in a timely manner.  Or email myself at  dds4x4(at)yahoo.com or one of the Board (who will likely pass it back to me, if it is for more details).

Doug Saul - UFWDA, GLFWDA, IFWDA

dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 07:34:02 am »

Registration information ... Coming soon to this topic!    Grin
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:24:44 pm »

Attached find AGM Regsitration form.

Print it
Complete it
Write check
Mail it

OR, wait for On-line regsitration to appear on this website SOON.
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 04:33:49 pm »

For DELEGATES, attached is the Organization Delegate Credential Form.

Complete it
Print it
Mail it

(PDF version added by Milt)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:21:00 am by admin » Logged
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 04:36:47 pm »

Information regarding calling for Hotel reservations is included on the AGM Regsitration form.

However, instructions for on-line Hotel Reservations should be posted HERE soon.

Please standby.
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 03:27:48 am »

This is pretty painless, just have to click on the link below and make selections and provide required data.

Your web page address is: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/L/LITHIHF-UFWD-20110608/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Group Name: United Four Wheel Drive Association
Group Code: UFWD
Check-in: 08-JUN-2011
Check-out: 11-JUN-2011
Hotel Name: Hilton Little Rock MedicalCenter
Hotel Address: 925 South University Ave.
  Little Rock, Arkansas 
  72204-1601
Phone Number: 501.748.4706

If you have questions concerning your web page, please email us. For all other questions concerning your group, contact the hotel where your group event is booked.
John Crump
ghost

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 05:53:08 pm »

Is anyone planning on attending the trail rides after the meeting  at Super Lift ORV park? I am planning to, but would like to know if they are still planned and what are the United arrangements at the park. Does anyone know what the cost will be and if we will need to register there ahead of time. I see there is camping on sight. Do we need to register ahead of time for camping and is the fee included in the daily use fee?
   John & Pat Crump
Luana Schneider
4 Lakes 4 Wheelers
ghost

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 02:12:15 pm »

Hi John,

Well, I guess that makes two Commandos going since Rod & I plan on being there also.  On the SuperLift Offroad park website I find a daily fee of $30 and RV camping fees are $20-$30 depending on amenities you wish.  I hope others are going to join us--sure wouldn't want these "Old Farts" (um I'm referring to the vehicles-lol) be the only ones showing up!!  Would be great if United would have a program with some sort of special pricing!! 
Paul Hittie
Just a guy with a Jeep!
ghost

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 04:24:26 pm »

I am not going to be able to get my Jeep down there to play this time  Cry   I'll be the navigator for the "Jarhead Express", making a non-stop trip in for the meeting only

Member - What Lies Beyond Jeep Club
VP - Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA Programs  |  Annual Meetings  |  Topic: 2011 AGM - June 8-10, Little Rock, AR « previous next »
Jump to: