UFWDA Programs > Awareness (Safety Awareness) & Education

4 Wheel Drive Awareness Program

(1/4) > >>

UFWDA Forum Admin:
Mission Statement
To instill responsible off-highway driving skills through education and instruction to novice 4-wheel drive vehicles owners.

Read about the rest of the program here http://www.ufwda.org/4wdawareness.htm

Jason D Grogg:
Is there anywhere that we can find information on future class being held?  I'm in the Northern VA region and have been wanting to take this class for 2 years now.  I was to take it with my club last year, things fell through and no follow up was ever planned.  Please let me know if there is anything coming up in the mid-atlantic.

thanks!

UFWDA Forum Admin:

--- Quote from: Jason D Grogg on April 19, 2007, 11:58:49 pm ---Is there anywhere that we can find information on future class being held?  I'm in the Northern VA region and have been wanting to take this class for 2 years now.  I was to take it with my club last year, things fell through and no follow up was ever planned.  Please let me know if there is anything coming up in the mid-atlantic.

thanks!

--- End quote ---

Here is what I know...

The next UFWDA 4WD Awareness Class is
scheduled for: July 21, 2007 at
PA Jeeps 12th Annual All-Breed Jeep Show,
York Expo Center, York, PA

The awareness e-mail address is: 4WDAwareness@UFWDA.ORG

For details beyond that one of the BOD members will have to check in.   ;D

- Shawn

Jason D Grogg:
Arrgg...I have a wedding that weekend that I have to go too! 

Rob St. Clair:
Jason, the Montana 4X4 Assn. is holding a class Wed July 18th in conjunction with our annual Divide Ride. I know it is a bit farther to travel, but it is a really good time. Check it out at M4X4A.org
I realize it is not likely you can make it, but I thought maybe this would spur others to make similar offers, maybe someone closer.
Rob St. Clair

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version