UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 05:00:19 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,025 Posts in 3,235 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Forest County Wisconsin Off-Road Park Survey « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forest County Wisconsin Off-Road Park Survey  (Read 1108 times)
John Schnorr
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association
ghost

« on: March 29, 2012, 08:44:07 am »

Attention all OHV enthusiasts in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa and Illinois

Ripon College is conducting a market survey to determine the feasibility of establishing a large off-road vehicle park in Forest County in northern Wisconsin. The potential park would be approximately 10,000 acres with trails and facilities for OHM's, ATV's, ROV's (side by sides) and 4WD vehicles. The park would have areas for all skill levels of riders, including children.

The purpose of the survey is to determine the potential demand for such a facility and preferred customer amenities. The survey takes less than 3 minutes to complete and is available at SurveyMonkey. Your input could influence the decision to build this park.

To take the survey, go to www.surveymonkey.com/s/orvpark

Happy Trails,

John Schnorr
Legislative Director
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association (WOHVA)
Pat Brower
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:45:14 am »

Done.

Thanks John!

Several answers needed more options or an "other" category though.  I would prefer an OHV Park NOT have camping.  Leave that for the surrounding community to provide.  Use ALL of the 10,000 acres for wheeling.  I would like bathrooms, but they don't need to have showers.  There were no answers to reflect these opinions.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:49:16 am by Pat Brower » Logged

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
John Schnorr
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 09:54:39 am »

Pat,  I understand.  It's not my survey, I'm just sharing this information.

Happy Trails,

John Schnorr
Legislative Director
Wisconsin Off-Highway Vehicle Association (WOHVA)
Pat Brower
Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 04:07:17 pm »

I understand too.
But if you get a chance to relay my thoughts to anyone who counts, at least you know them now.

THANK YOU for all you do!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Forest County Wisconsin Off-Road Park Survey « previous next »
Jump to: