UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 04:07:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Cooper AT3 or Goodyear Silent Armor for winter?? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cooper AT3 or Goodyear Silent Armor for winter??  (Read 683 times)
JpChurch34
ghost

« on: November 13, 2012, 05:49:15 pm »

Cooper AT3 or Goodyear Silent Armor for the Winter?
Looking for a good tire for mostly on-road. I have the OEM BFGoodrich Mud Terrain TA 275/55R17. Looking for something that wears better, does really well in the Michigan winter but still can do off-road in them summer. Although I will probably put the BFgoodrich back on in the Spring. THey only have 11,000 miles on them.
I really like the Cooper AT3 but the GY Silent Armor is rated for winter weather (severe weather emblem) so that is very important to me.
Or do i just get a Cooper Discoverer M+S or Blizzak for the winters? Huh

I am leaning toward the GY Silent Armor mainly because they are snow rated but the Cooper AT3 is probably quieter and reviewers say they are good in the snow too.

Your experience? Your opinion?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Cooper AT3 or Goodyear Silent Armor for winter?? « previous next »
Jump to: