UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 01:40:26 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Automatic Membership renewal « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Automatic Membership renewal  (Read 1566 times)
dds4x4
ghost

« on: February 04, 2013, 07:40:40 pm »

I no find the Renewal box when I log-on?
Sent a Message through the Membership page, No reply.
Who is minding the In Box?

Trying to renew Membership and make an Additional $$$ donation, on my credit card.

Thanks
Doug
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 08:57:33 pm »

Has this been resolved?
Shall I try again to renew on-line and contribute $$$?
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:28:59 pm »

Hi Doug, we hope it's sorted, so please try again to renew. The system can't however manage to take a donation directly with a renewal and any donation needs to go through our 'store'.  I think that there is a link to enable that.

Our software behind the webpage could use some 'modernizing' but that's funds that are diverted from our overall mission. It's 'chicken and egg' stuff deciding if we should spend to make it easier to receive!

Regards
Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
dds4x4
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 10:44:00 pm »

Hello Peter,

Understand about priorities on expenses.
Just wanted UFWDA to be aware Renewal by Credit Card doesn't seem to be available/working?

Stilll not able to process my Renewal on-line.
Tried through my ID# in Member Services, find no LINK to Renewal of membership or make Donation.
Tried through Joining as Individual Member, where at the bottom near the Credit Card info it does ask for Contribution Amount, but when I attempted to pay by Credit Card, the message is "you already have an ID#, contact Member Services".

Guess I'll have to revert back to mailing a check.

Thanks
Doug
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 02:18:21 am »

Thanks Doug and as you've emailed since, it looks like you identified a problem that we've fixed for you... and hopefully others. The creation of a new ID number on renewal is another thing that you point out and that too we'll follow up.

We need this sort of feedback from members, as several of the BoD are life or ambassador members who don't use those renewal functions on the website!

Peter

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Automatic Membership renewal « previous next »
Jump to: