UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 12:08:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,058 Posts in 3,262 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Hello!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 104 times)
Richard Hiltz
ghost

UFWDA Membership Director

« on: November 10, 2014, 08:19:04 pm »

Hello all.  My name is Richard Hiltz and I am the new Membership Director for United Four Wheel Drive Associations.
If you have any questions, comments or need some assistance with your membership, please feel free to contact me at membership@ufwda.org and I will be glad to help.

About me:  Of course I started out with a father who liked to hunt and fish so I got a good start.  Later, my assigned vehicle in the Army was a 1959 M38 Jeep.  When I got back from the military in '88 I purchased a 1974 CJ5 from my father and my off-roading began in earnest.  Oh how I wish I knew about airing down back then  I traveled the mountains around Boulder Montana-A LOT.  I did not join the clubs until 2009 though.  My first run with a 4x4 club was a snow run.  I had been driving in the snow for much of my life so I was certainly not concerned with a little of the white stuff now. Well, I was about to start learning what real wheeling is.  We were not driving "in" a foot or so of snow...we were traveling ON top of about 4 foot of it.  I thought I knew all about wheeling up until that moment.  I have been learning ever since.

I am currently the President of the Frontier 4x4 Club out of Helena Montana.  I am a member of the Continental Four Wheel Drive Association out of Butte Montana and a Member of the Beaverhead Backcountry Pioneers 4x4 club from Dillon Montana.  I am a past VP of the Montana 4x4 Association and am currently a delegate to them.

UFWDA Membership Director
President: Frontier 4x4 Club
Member: Continental Four Wheel Drive Association
Member: Beaverhead Backcountry Pineers 4x4 Club
Member: Montana 4x4 Association
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Hello!! « previous next »
Jump to: