UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 01:18:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007  (Read 945 times)
9ersgirl
« on: February 12, 2007, 10:42:20 pm »

Hello All,

Just wanted to invite everyone with in the Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association region to attend the Spring Convention Being held at the Comfort Inn and Suites @ the Fox Fire, Waupaca, WI.  The convention is being held April 21-23, 2007.  If you have any questions on attendance or need more information Please feel free to call me at (920)667-4940.  Also, attached is a Registration form for the Convention.

Amanda Cottrell
UFWDA Secretary & W4WDA Newsletter Editor

9ersgirl
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:44:14 pm »

In addition to all the meetings we have decided to add a Women's pampering day.  Starting with 9am facials and chauffeur driven shopping trip in the afternoon.   There are many gift shops in the Waupaca area that they can enjoy.

Amanda

ps I have attached the agenda for the WI General Membership meeting and a Weekend Plan for the Convention.  If there are any question please let me know 9ersgirl@centurytel.net.  Please be advised that both these documents are subject to change.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:44:27 pm by Amanda Cottrell » Logged
9ersgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 07:51:21 am »

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Wayne Groom for attending our convention.  I hope you had fun and I believe it was very worth while  Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007 « previous next »
Jump to: