UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 08:35:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007  (Read 936 times)
9ersgirl
« on: February 12, 2007, 10:42:20 pm »

Hello All,

Just wanted to invite everyone with in the Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association region to attend the Spring Convention Being held at the Comfort Inn and Suites @ the Fox Fire, Waupaca, WI.  The convention is being held April 21-23, 2007.  If you have any questions on attendance or need more information Please feel free to call me at (920)667-4940.  Also, attached is a Registration form for the Convention.

Amanda Cottrell
UFWDA Secretary & W4WDA Newsletter Editor

9ersgirl
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 06:44:14 pm »

In addition to all the meetings we have decided to add a Women's pampering day.  Starting with 9am facials and chauffeur driven shopping trip in the afternoon.   There are many gift shops in the Waupaca area that they can enjoy.

Amanda

ps I have attached the agenda for the WI General Membership meeting and a Weekend Plan for the Convention.  If there are any question please let me know 9ersgirl@centurytel.net.  Please be advised that both these documents are subject to change.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 10:44:27 pm by Amanda Cottrell » Logged
9ersgirl
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 07:51:21 am »

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Wayne Groom for attending our convention.  I hope you had fun and I believe it was very worth while  Wink
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Midwest  |  Topic: Midwest 4 Wheel Drive Association Spring Convention April 21-23, 2007 « previous next »
Jump to: