UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 01:14:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,048 Posts in 3,254 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Lost 4x4 opprotunity information « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost 4x4 opprotunity information  (Read 2148 times)
Tammy Lynn Van Gemert
Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs
ghost

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 12:30:32 pm »

Are you still collecting info for this? I have passed this on to my Association.

Here is what I have so far. I will post more as I get them since this is probably good info whether or not it makes it in the magazine.

Abbott Mountain, Shapliegh Maine
Sawyer Mountain, Steep Falls Maine (in dispute between town and conservation group as to whether it is/was a town road)
The Beacon, Western Massachusetts
Mohawk Trail, Massachusetts
Large portions of the Berkshires (public national forest land) in MA closed to motorized access
Class VI Roads in New Hampshire are being converted so as to not allow motorized access
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 10:07:00 pm by Tammy Lynn Van Gemert » Logged

Tammy Lynn Van Gemert
Executive Vice President/Chief Editor, Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs, Inc.
95 XJ aka Dream Angel
http://www.DeepWoodsExtreme.com
http://www.nea4wd.org
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2007, 02:52:52 pm »

John quit United.
I will collect it though, and make a list.  Also, if these trails are in a National Forest, please list the forest.

I am working on a database of the forests, and issues, and I will put that as notes for that forest.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Michael Forte
ghost

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2007, 05:40:39 pm »

Thought John was a LIFE member. He will be missed. He was a good friend to UFWDA.
Now when you put your list together why not post it on some type of map we can all accsess like Google Earth on a similar program?

John quit United.
I will collect it though, and make a list. Also, if these trails are in a National Forest, please list the forest.

I am working on a database of the forests, and issues, and I will put that as notes for that forest.

Todd

90XJ 4.0 3.5RE SYE 242 on 31s Homemade bumpers & 12000# Winch
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:13 pm »

That is a good idea.
I will look at the googl earth map, and see if I can set something of under the UFWDA heading.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: Lost 4x4 opprotunity information « previous next »
Jump to: