UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 04:33:57 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: United's E-news material « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: United's E-news material  (Read 1165 times)
Peter Vahry
UFWDA International Vice-President
ghost

« on: February 05, 2006, 04:28:32 am »

Hello from New Zealand. This is my first posting on this new forum venture by UFWDA and although the counter at the top says there are only 40 members so far, I suspect that most, if not all, are pretty well versed in what's happening in your local areas.

For that reason I thought I'd mention that for the monthly editions of E-news we need a good flow of information about the world of four wheeling. Probably one of the most valuable functions that an organisation like UFWDA can perform is to gather information on issues that affect our recreation and watch the trends. Knowing what is happening where, means there is an ability to plan ahead which is something that four wheeling has not done well in the past.

The monthly deadline for material such as articles, news or links to useful 4x4 websites is the 10th of each month with E-news being published on the 15th of each month.

Please keep E-news in mind and I look forward to being able to help get your news out to the world. Send material to e-news@ufwda.org
[email][/e-news@ufwda.org]

Regards
Peter Vahry
international vice-president

Auckland Four Wheel Drive Club Inc, 4x4 Challenges NZ Inc, NZFWDA life member
Rick Bear
ghost

PA Jeeps, Inc. - Jeep Show Chairman

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 10:40:42 am »

Peter,

I just wanted to extend thamks & congrats on the e-News. EXCELLENT...! We have posted it on our Clubs website at www.pajeeps.org

A HUGE step to expanding the communications to the membership.

"Do your duty and history will do you justice"
Rick Bear
ghost

PA Jeeps, Inc. - Jeep Show Chairman

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 04:35:58 am »

I really like the one page format now too. I personally read it on-line rather than printing it. Way to go...Good Job

"Do your duty and history will do you justice"
Peter Vahry
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 08:09:36 pm »

Since I did my first posting to this forum a month ago there has been just over a 100% increase in participants which is good 'cause that's twice as many people to provide possible material to E-news.

E-news is about what is happening around the world of 4x4 and you are all part of that. Knowledge is a great thing and even more valuable when you find that someone else has already done the hard work.

The monthly deadline for news and items of interest is the 10th which is not too far away.Send stuff to e-news@ufwda.org

Thanks
Peter Vahry
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 08:16:28 pm by Peter Vahry » Logged

Peter Vahry
ghost

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 04:21:33 pm »

It's April already and no doubt the North American four wheelers are chasing the spiders out of their machines and planning some great excursions.
Down here in the Southern Hemisphere we are looking at the onset of Autumn and cooler temperatures.

The UFWDA E-news deadline for April is the 10th and with the inreasing number of "movers and shakers" now on this forum, I'm hopeful that there might be some news links to your groups website information or even some matters you'd like to raise with the 4x4 community.

You can reach me at e-news@ufwda.org

Regards
Peter Vahry

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: United's E-news material « previous next »
Jump to: