UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 05:23:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
13,952 Posts in 3,173 Topics by 970 Members
Latest Member: Mactron
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: WOW « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOW  (Read 2771 times)
Ron Magliacane

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 06:48:22 pm »

Actually getting more members from Low  Country and the Palmetto Jeep Club here in Charleston. More 4 wheeling in the southeast than people might think.  Grin

Robert Temple

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 08:21:31 pm »

Why yes, Florida is in the southeast, thanks for that reminder Shwan, I sometimes wonder  Wink.

I am Jennifer, delegate to United from FL4WDA, Board member of FL4WDA, and member of the Ocala Jeep Club, 100 families in our club.  We spend most of our wheeling kicking up sand and dirt in the Ocala and Osceola National Forest.  Except Osceola is about 1/2 shut down at the moment from the wildfires of May.  Don't panic, the USFS is doing an emergency timber harvest to get rid of the damaged trees.  And, just an FYI , the lest damaged areas by the fire are the ones that had recent controlled burns to rid the forest floor of flammable debris.

You have some friendly members in that group!  While some might think you don't have much for wheelin, I can attest to that!  And the gator ain't bad tastin either.

Palmetto Jeep Club
LowCountry Jeep Club
Mike Murrell

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 09:48:46 pm »

I'm in Jville also. Are the muddy rocks still a club? I havent seen them doing anything lately.
Robert Temple

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 06:59:52 am »

I'm in Jville also. Are the muddy rocks still a club? I havent seen them doing anything lately.

Mike you a member of the J'ville Jeepers too?

Palmetto Jeep Club
LowCountry Jeep Club
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southeast  |  Topic: WOW « previous next »
Jump to: