UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 07:34:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: NOB « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOB  (Read 858 times)
Dominic
ghost

NOB
« on: March 14, 2007, 09:44:56 am »

what going on everyone.  my name is dominic and i live in jacksonville N.C.  new to this forum and looking for some cool people to talk rigs and trails.  i have a white 94 YJ with 7" of lift, 37" MTRs, 8.8 rear end with a detroit locker, 4.88 gears, fabracated roll cage, CJ front clip and a bunch of other mods.  i'm in the middle of flat fendering with a stinger in the front and comp cutting the back.  i will post some pics once i'm finished.  looking forward to taking to you all. 

94YJ, 7" overall lift, 37" MTRs, 8.8 rear w/detroit, 4.88 gears
I doni need no instructions to know how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Carla Boucher
UFWDA Executive Director & Legal Counsel
ghost

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 12:06:59 pm »

Hi Dominic.  Welcome to the UFWDA forums.  I envy your proximity to Uwharrie National Forest.  We try to get down there when we can but it's a 7-hour drive for us.  You only live a couple of hours.  Have you had a chance to go to Uwharrie?

Carla

Carla Boucher, Attorney
United Four Wheel Drive Associations
P.O. Box 15696
Chesapeake, VA  23328
(757) 546-7969
Dominic
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 08:51:14 am »

about once a month last year and the trail opens next sunday.  i'm going up their with my club easter weekend and with my other club the last weekend in april.  so, lots of fun!!!!!! Grin Grin

Keith Holman
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 07:30:17 pm »

Dominic,
My club (or part of it anyway) will also be there the last weekend in April. Maybe we'll see you there.

What are you supposed to do when you see an "endangered" animal eating an "endangered" plant?
--------
Middle Atlantic Four Wheel Drive Association
Dominic
ghost

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 09:31:49 pm »

cool

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: NOB « previous next »
Jump to: