UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 08:54:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,035 Posts in 3,241 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Member info « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Member info  (Read 2688 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: June 18, 2007, 10:01:54 am »

My dad is trying to check on his membership information, and he is not sure if he is still active, or expired and needs to renew.
He was part of the Nevada state association via one of the clubs there.

His name is Gene Ockert.
He can not find his United number either.
I have his updated contact info for him. 
Now that he is retired, he is looking for something to take up his time now that he has no real job other then wheeling all the time.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 10:58:08 am »

Hey Todd,

I looked at the online membership database and found info on your dad.  He IS a member and he is still active; I will PM you with what we have listed for his address etc.  Since this is a public area, I would rather not post it here.

LOL we have PLENTY of things for him to do  Grin what's his background?Huh

~Melissa~
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 11:03:24 am »

Oh yea, one more thing....his membership was entered on 10/20/2006, so I would say he needs to renew around the first of October.

Melissa
Gene Ockert
UFWDA Vice President
ghost

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 05:48:30 pm »

Hi Melissa,
This is Gene Ockert, some of my background is I had managed a beauty salon for 15 years. I then sold hair care products for 5 years. Then in 1989 I bougnt a Display Marketing Business. Which we put books into schools and pre schools, which I just retired from the last of May.
I am a member of Nevada Backroaders, also a BRC member.
Geno

member of UFWDA, Nevadabackroaders, BRC
Mike Blondin
ghost

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 10:17:34 pm »

Hi Melissa
    Can you please look up my membership info through VA4WDA from 2 years ago and see if i am still up todates and could you email me my member number?

Thanks Mike
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 09:13:12 am »

Mike,

I believe Amanda Cottrell, our Administrative Officer has sent you a PM with your Membership Information.

Melissa
David Gilmore
ghost

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 11:39:02 am »

I tried to use the update function on the Member Services page of the web site, its not working.  I tried to post club associations, phone numbers correct member name and new password.  The response I got back was "no services requested"

95 YJ, lots of Mods and more to come
Melissa Simmons
ghost

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 01:39:52 pm »

David, I am not sure what that error means ....or why you got it.  I am not our "web guru" by ANY stretch of the imagination  Cool.

I do think however, that Amanda, our Administrative Officer should be able to assist you with your request.  I know Amanda frequents the forum here daily, so will bet she sees this and jumps in here too. 

However, just to be on the safe side, would you mind sending an email to her ( ufwdaoffice@ufwda.org ) and a copy to me ( membership@ufwda.org ) requesting the changes you are seeking and which web pages you need them changed on?  Between Amanda and I, we should be able to get things taken care of for you.

Thanks in advance,
Melissa
9ersgirl
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 12:16:34 pm »

I tried to use the update function on the Member Services page of the web site, its not working. I tried to post club associations, phone numbers correct member name and new password. The response I got back was "no services requested"

David,  If you would please send me the information you are trying to update I would be happy to assist you.  Please sent to ufwdaoffice@ufwda.org.

Thanks much!
Amanda
David Gilmore
ghost

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 11:48:11 am »

David,  If you would please send me the information you are trying to update I would be happy to assist you.  Please sent to ufwdaoffice@ufwda.org.

Thanks much!
Amanda

An e-mail was sent on 11/27/07 at 3:21pm describing the situation, I just check the Web Site to see if our information was correct.  Nothing has changed, I still have two memberships in United, my wife has none, I still get the same message on the Web Site when I try to correct the information and I have received no indication that anybody has received the information that I sent them on the e-mail. 

95 YJ, lots of Mods and more to come
9ersgirl
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:03 pm »

David,

I apologize that you have not received a response in the time frame that you would like.  We are currently at a Board of Directors meeting for UFWDA, in Norfolk, VA; working on many aspects of this organization including the very one you are talking about.  Please be patient and we will get your questions answered and issues addressed.

Thank you!

Amanda
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Member info « previous next »
Jump to: