UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 03:41:56 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,077 Posts in 3,274 Topics by 974 Members
Latest Member: Johann
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting  (Read 1065 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: March 27, 2007, 11:42:40 am »

Central California Resource Advisory Council

Next Meeting Date: April 19 - 21, 2007
Agenda Items: TBA

This meeting is close to me, and I am going to put it on my calendar for April.

Minutes of the last meeting are here: http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/resource_advisory/Central_California_Resource_Advisory_Council/ccrac_minutes/ccrac_meeting_notes.-WidePar-96736-DownloadFile.tmp/meeting%20notes%2011-06%20rev%202.pdf

Clear Creek was discussed, and other areas within the Central California area. 
It would also be nice if someone from Cal4Wheel could be here also, and I will work that issue with the Central District VP since he lives in the city where the meeting will take place.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
kf6zpl
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 01:23:57 pm »

That is also the same weekend as the CA4WDC Central District meeting in Oceano.

I would recommend that you attend the RAC meeting to see how they are conducted.  Clear Creek and Hollister are within the management area. 

Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 04:02:50 pm »

Are the RAC meetings normally 3 days long?  I emailed them asking for the exact date so I can attend.

I will have someone else from our club go to the Central District meeting. 
We need to have a voice at the RAC meeting since we have a couple of areas that we use within BLM that pertain to Cal4Wheel, and Central District.
Molina and Holister.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
kf6zpl
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 05:23:33 pm »

The meeting length is dependant on the agenda.

Most are two days.

Check the agenda as they frequently schedule field trips.

I have been corresponding with another guy that is applying for an open RAC position.  I am hoping he will also be in attendance.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting « previous next »
Jump to: