UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 05:16:28 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,045 Posts in 3,251 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting  (Read 976 times)
Todd Ockert
ghost

« on: March 27, 2007, 11:42:40 am »

Central California Resource Advisory Council

Next Meeting Date: April 19 - 21, 2007
Agenda Items: TBA

This meeting is close to me, and I am going to put it on my calendar for April.

Minutes of the last meeting are here: http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/info/resource_advisory/Central_California_Resource_Advisory_Council/ccrac_minutes/ccrac_meeting_notes.-WidePar-96736-DownloadFile.tmp/meeting%20notes%2011-06%20rev%202.pdf

Clear Creek was discussed, and other areas within the Central California area. 
It would also be nice if someone from Cal4Wheel could be here also, and I will work that issue with the Central District VP since he lives in the city where the meeting will take place.

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
kf6zpl
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 01:23:57 pm »

That is also the same weekend as the CA4WDC Central District meeting in Oceano.

I would recommend that you attend the RAC meeting to see how they are conducted.  Clear Creek and Hollister are within the management area. 

Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 04:02:50 pm »

Are the RAC meetings normally 3 days long?  I emailed them asking for the exact date so I can attend.

I will have someone else from our club go to the Central District meeting. 
We need to have a voice at the RAC meeting since we have a couple of areas that we use within BLM that pertain to Cal4Wheel, and Central District.
Molina and Holister.

Thanks

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
kf6zpl
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 05:23:33 pm »

The meeting length is dependant on the agenda.

Most are two days.

Check the agenda as they frequently schedule field trips.

I have been corresponding with another guy that is applying for an open RAC position.  I am hoping he will also be in attendance.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Regional Focus - News and Local Events  |  Southwest  |  Topic: Central California Resource Advisory Council meeting « previous next »
Jump to: