UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 04:29:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Download the membership application and join UFWDA. Your membership will help fund UFWDA activities towards keeping trails open.
Read more...
14,059 Posts in 3,263 Topics by 973 Members
Latest Member: lizwirgau
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: HELP SAVE TRAIL IN WISCONSIN, MA & PA ROCKERS NEEDS OUR HELP « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HELP SAVE TRAIL IN WISCONSIN, MA & PA ROCKERS NEEDS OUR HELP  (Read 726 times)
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« on: July 10, 2007, 11:13:52 am »

Hi All!
Ma & Pa Rockers Campground have been business members of United Four Wheel Drive Associations since 1999. They have had a series of unfortunate events lately and could really use our support. Not only have business sales gone down, but, they are in bad health and really struggling.
Ma & Pa Rockers is located in Wisconsin. They charge $60 per vehicle for two days of trail rides.
They have supported us in the past and i think we should return the favor. Please let them know that you are from United when you visit them. If you have any questions about them please post it and I will answer the best i can.
Thanks
Marti
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 02:45:02 pm »

Marti

Thanks for posting this.  What else can we do to support them?
If they are in bad health, are they looking for help to run the property or just general comments concerning their support for UFWDA?

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
BEN WOOD
ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 03:06:29 pm »

What about sponsoring an event at their place to boost revenue and interest in what they have to offer.

1990 Red YJ on Trxus
Tidewater Fourwheelers
Marti Pugh
UFWDA Manager, Business Development & Operations
ghost

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 03:37:58 pm »

Ben & Todd,
I think the best thing we could do for them right now is to support them by giving them our business. I am not sure if we could do anything to help them with their health issues. The idea that Ben mentioned about hosting events there is a great. Any clubs in the area that could plan trips there would be the most beneficial.
Marti
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: HELP SAVE TRAIL IN WISCONSIN, MA & PA ROCKERS NEEDS OUR HELP « previous next »
Jump to: