UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 10:57:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,050 Posts in 3,256 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Request for Information « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request for Information  (Read 630 times)
kf6zpl
« on: April 09, 2006, 01:56:38 pm »

This email is going out to United Four Wheel Drive Associations members to solicit input on a consolidated "issues" list.

The UFWDA Annual General Meeting is scheduled for July 12-14, 2006 in Oak Ridge, TN.  Following the AGM will be a day and a half devoted to the United Land Use Conference (afternoon of July 14 and all day July 15).

One item on the draft agenda is a "round-table" discussion covering issues of concern for UFWDA and its members.

As part of that discussion, we are soliciting your input to develop an "issues list".  Carla and I can tell you what we believe are important issues.  However, they may not be important for your association.

What we are looking for is for each organization to provide a list of major issues they are involved with or believe they should be involved with.

Our desire is to develop a list of issues and determine where we can devote resources to and resolve the issues.

For example, if we find a number of issues deal with Bureau of Land Management that need to be elevated to the Washington Office for resolution, we can arrange for the necessary meetings and work for solutions.

We would like everyone's assistance to achieve this goal.

The specific information I would like is:

Name of project/issue:

Due date:

Current Status: 

Brief description:

Point of contact for the association:

I would like to receive as much information as possible by May 15.  Information received will be part of the discussion whether you are in attendance or not.  And, if you have more issues arise, I would like to have the information so that it can be included.

This is not envisioned as a "one-time" project.  I want to create an on-going issues list that we can use with our partners in other organizations.

If you have any questions, please send me an email.  landuse@ufwda.org
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  Access (Land Use, RTF, Advocacy, etc)  |  General Land Advocacy  |  Topic: Request for Information « previous next »
Jump to: