UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 09:10:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
ATTENTION: Delegates, Lifetime and Ambassador Members if you can not see or access "Delegate Level Private Forums (including Lifetime Members)" please send an e-mail to forums@ufwda.org requesting access.
14,027 Posts in 3,237 Topics by 971 Members
Latest Member: onejsmith
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: New Delegate « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Delegate  (Read 868 times)
Steve Edmunds
Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association

« on: May 02, 2007, 05:01:05 pm »

Greetings everyone...

I've volunteered to take on the position of United delegate for the U4WDA (Utah Four Wheel Drive Association) . And since I'm a new guy to you... Iíll make this a short introduction for now.

I'm relatively new to the 4x4 scene until last year. I'm an avid explorer of any place that pique's my curiosity - which has a detrimental effect of often getting stuck way back in a canyon or finding that I have to turn around because of fear of getting stuck. I've been saying for a long time that I'm going to dump this SUV and get a Rubicon so that I can get to where I want, instead of turning back - Well, the plans changed a little bit... but I have a capable 4x4 that can get me to where I want to..

I'll be the first to admit, that I have a lot more to learn about 4-wheeling, but also have met some great mentors on the trailís - and am very pleased at what I've learned and accomplished on the trail. Iíve been participating in the Utah Off-road and Outdoors club activities for the last 8 months, Joined U4 and United this year and feel VERY STRONGLY that we need to protect the access to public lands that we enjoy so much.

That saidÖ  I am ready to get started and get things moving....   Where do I begin to start?

Steve,
kf6zpl
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:29:51 pm »

Welcome and thanks....

For starters, download the Delegate Form from the link included, fill it out and FAX it to the number on the sheet.  Or, mail it to the address on the sheet.

That is our required documentation that you are the authorized delegate for that association.

Then, we need to get you registered with the Delegate Forum.  You are already registered on the forum.  I will check with our "forum-mamster" to see about getting added to the list.

You will receive an email once you have been added.

We will be sending out additional information about Delegate rregistration and the UFWDA Annual General Meeting within the coming days.  This is preliminary information to get you started.
Chris Hannis
Twin City Bushwackers
ghost

President: W4WDA

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 05:45:17 pm »

Welcome,
I'll gladly trade you a nice capable 84 CJ for you nice FJ  Grin

I'm currently shopping for an FJ

Chris

"You get what you put in and people get what they desirve" Kidd Rock
Steve Edmunds
Utah Four Wheel Drive Association
ghost

President - Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 06:52:56 am »

Thanks for the offer... but I'll have to pass.  We just came back from our U4WDA spring trail ride event, and I am real happy how it ran on the trail - and kept up with some nicely built rigs.  It's a keeper
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: New Delegate « previous next »
Jump to: