UFWDA Community Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 08:03:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Due to spammers, registration via this forum is on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
We are however happy to manually add you, so please email us at forums@ufwda.org
Admin Team
14,046 Posts in 3,252 Topics by 972 Members
Latest Member: Hiltz
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: UFWDA Newsletter Award « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UFWDA Newsletter Award  (Read 647 times)
kf6zpl
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:54:13 pm »

Calling all UFWDA Member ORganization Newsletter Editors ----

At the 2007 Annual General Meeting, UFWDA will recognize the top newsletter produced by a member organization (club or association).  Copies of newsletters for judging must be received by UFWDA Office prior to July 1, 2007.

Send a copy of your newsletter to:

UFWDA
14525 SW Millikan Way #22622
Beaverton, OR  97005-2343

Submissions may also be emailed to manager@ufwda.org

Include email address and contact information for the Newsletter Editor.

Entries received by the due date will be judged for content pertaining to the future of four wheeling, adherence to Tread Lightly! Principles, promotion of members/member clubs, promotion of UFWDA and the presentation of UFWDA Materials and/or logos.

John Stewart
Operations Manager, UFWDA
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:05:19 pm by John Stewart » Logged
Tammy Lynn Van Gemert
Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs
ghost

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 01:58:31 pm »

I just saw this today.  Embarrassed I have been mailing our quarterly newsletters to the general mailing address. Can those be considered or did you need a specific one around the deadline? Our newsletter is the Nor'Easter (Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs). I should add that I just noticed the address has changed. I mailed our previous copies to the IN address but have now updated my records. I mailed our last edition end of May or in June.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 02:32:01 pm by Tammy Lynn Van Gemert » Logged

Tammy Lynn Van Gemert
Executive Vice President/Chief Editor, Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs, Inc.
95 XJ aka Dream Angel
http://www.DeepWoodsExtreme.com
http://www.nea4wd.org
Todd Ockert
ghost

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 02:31:28 pm »

Tammy

I am not sure how they are doing this, since I also submitted some that I pass out to my local club.

Good luck

Todd

UFWDA Member #14102
Member of Cal4Wheel, Hanford Trail Busters, Rubicon 4WDA
www.accessarmy.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
UFWDA Community Forum  |  UFWDA General Discussion  |  General UFWDA Topics  |  Topic: UFWDA Newsletter Award « previous next »
Jump to: